I keep forgetting to do this.
Props to:
Mom: For posting funny things about X, chastising me for even speaking to him, and then apologizing because she thinks her comments made me take a hiatus from blogging. You got to love her
Mel: For being supportive, keeping me in the loop with her fam, and entertaining me with her stories of their adventures. (Oh, and the Walmart bag/duct tape dress comment made my night!)
Jacque: Supportive even though we have never met. She is wonderful and seems to feed my witty sense of humor. (Or perhaps it is just my interpretation?!)
Ev: My first visitor to be. Knowing that someone is coming to see me is helping me to go out and find adventures to share.
Nikki: Having your phone number memorized and knowing that you also keep odd hours so we can chat anytime. When I write jokes, I generally have you in mind.
Captain: For setting an example of what a good husband and father is like. Though you are going through a tough time, you are always supportive and willing to help me through my own hard times. Good things come to those who wait, plot, and plan evil (yet minor) schemes to launch on those who have wronged us. --Haven't we waited long enough?
Katie: Keeping me up to date with Alaine makes me feel like I am missing less. Eating corn on the cob and tottering around like a big girl! Soon as she says Aunt Stacey, she shall be showered with gifts....again.
Thanks to everyone for the support and keep eating beef. The non-organic kind. :)
3 comments:
Aw - you're sweet.
How nice of you to give all your peeps props.
Thx.
Smokin hot pic btw (I mean that in the least creepy way possible!).
;-)
Ahh, thanks. And yes, I think we do channel similar senses of humor. You always make me laugh.
Post a Comment