Friday, January 18, 2008

random

--I don't think I'm ready to go back to school. Basically, this is because I have become a clothes snob. You should see what people wear to school! See through white tank tops with floral print bras, see through pajama pants, britney spear skirts and ugg boots with heavy sweaters... Ugh! I don't think I will make it out without developing a new complex.

--While in the library, there was a guy carrying around a gallon milk jug full of water. He was just walking around taking swigs from it like a water bottle...weird.

--Today while working at Panera, a guy stopped to tell me how cute my hair was. (I left it curly again.) Then, he stopped again on the way out. He looked to be about 55, and he said, "You look so cute with that hair, it kinda makes me wish I was 20 years younger!" (In a sweet, rather than creepy old man kind of way.) It really made my day!

--Had a crazy dream about a co-worker last night. Brad (no, not Brandon) and a group of others from work went to a zoo/theme park down here. While swimming from platform to platform (I know, weird), Brad got attacked by a gator. I saved him, but he had a few bites. This included one on his arm where the gator managed to rip off his watch. As he went into shock he asked someone to go get it for him...... I trust intuition, so I called him at work just to make sure he was doing okay (and told him to take off his watch before swimming...)

--X is coming to visit. He will be here for a few days in two weeks. I know, I know. (PLEASE, NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY ON THIS ONE!!)

6 comments:

Mimi in the Midwest said...

No comment!

Midwest Beach Girl said...

Thank you peanut number 1

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I believe you mean #1 peanut!!

nikkis30by30 said...

#2 Peanut checking in!!! I already gave you my comments over the phone!

I think you will do just fine in school. You don't go for the clothing trends and you never have, so don't start now.

I love little old men. I really mean that. They are the most sincere when they say things to us, thus genuinely making our day. God bless little old men.

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Hey, he wasn't a little OLD man!!!

Melanie D. said...

Sorry I've been so out of touch. I hope that now that you are not using the password, that maybe new posts will start showing back up on my reader? So far they are not, but hopefully they will soon!