Thursday, September 6, 2007

Work, Work, Work

Well, it wouldn't be so bad if I was less successful at procrastinating. Running errands, eating, talking on the phone. I am good at all of them. Anyway, one of the things that I did was go online to check out the pics from my awards night for work back in NE. Here are a few pics from Ev and the photographer from work:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tonight, my motivator is doing a slide show. I shall not be allowed to start on it until I am finally caught up on my work. Yikes!!

4 comments:

Jacqniel said...

You look beautiful! Love the dress!

Melanie D. said...

Cute hair, cute dress, cute you! Looks like fun.

Slide show for the blog, yes?

Melanie D. said...

Did you know that procrastination is my middle name???

It comes right after Rose.

Unknown said...

apparently my paparazzi face is a half-assed Blue Steel.