So, as I was chatting with Nikki, I decided to book my flight home in October. Well.....needless to say, I totally screwed up. Instead of flying from Tampa to Omaha. I booked flights from Omaha to Tampa. Most of the search engines I use have the default of flying from Omaha since that's what theya are all still set to.
Anyway. Got on our conference call to research and told the story of how Blonde I am for this. And the president was there. Don't think she found it so funny. Oh well, I caught it early, so I only got charged a $7 fee. Pretty sure that they have paid more for cancelling flights, but I won't make that argument. So.....
I will be in town October 13th for Mel and Nikki's b-day celebration, with rental car in tow. I arrive in Omaha at 2:35 pm that Saturday. I will be in town until 11 am on Wednesday the 24th.
Back to work! Hope you all enjoyed those slide shows!
1 comment:
Wow - you're in town for a while! So, are you gonna get a room? Out at Ameristar? I'm thinking I'll book it this weekend. Probably one of the outer hotels. Hampton Inn? Something like that.
Love ALL the slide shows. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment