Saturday, November 21, 2009

work work work

As I watch Arthur, I see Kiera Knightly making out with Clive Owen in a nice steamy "we-may-die-tomorrow-so-let's-have-at-it" scene. And I think
"I wanna have a job where I make out with Clive Owen."

Then it hits me. It's a job. Do you suppose Hollywood actresses have fun making out with their amazingly handsome co-stars? Is it more fun when they croon pre-written lines to you first in a fantastic accent?

Maybe it's just fun before you get married. What single girl wouldn't want to make out with lots of hot guys? Then you get married and it gets to be a horribly portion of your job, right?

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night. :)

2 comments:

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I'll have to look up and see who Clive Owen is......... you need to go to sleep!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a horrible movie, sis.

If you want a great we may die tomorrow speech and accents, watch Reign of Fire. Gerard Butler and Christian Bale.

Yum