It is so hard to get into the Christmas season down here. It was about 85 degrees today and humid. Even the turkey and stuffing sandwich can't help this funk. I even went to Disney to see the holiday lights and the fake snow. Its just too surreal.
anyway, the big news is this. I'm the coolest person at my part-time job. I set up a private party for the female associates at my pole dance fitness studio. Even the girl that basically verbally attacked me one night is brown nosing just to get into this event. They are totally loving it, and well, let's just say not many of them could foot the 130 dollar deposit on their own. Little do they know that I am getting such a sweet deal, I will most likely pocket a good $50 for my troubles. YEAHHH!!! Everyone wins. Pretty sure I am even going to give extra to the gym and a substantial tip to the teacher. All the girls are just freaking out and the guys? Well, they all pretty much think I am the coolest 28 year old they know. (Like many 28 year old girls chat it up with 19 year olds....)
I also have the best haircut ever. I will try to forward a pic from my phone later. I drove all the way to tampa to see my stylist. I just love him to pieces. One guy at work told me again "Your hair is just AMAZING!!" And yes, you facebook followers, it is my 20 year old that says this. mreaowwwww!!!!!
1 comment:
I want to see it!!!
Post a Comment