Monday, January 26, 2009

update

I was hoping to make it home sometime before May, but it looks like I shall have to wait. The new job is looking up. I'll post more details when I am not procrastinating going to bed. Unfortunately, I can not take vacation/personal time for the first 90 days. Booo.....

I will be home for Memorial day weekend for my 10 year reunion. I also look forward to hanging with OM when she comes down with J's school's band kids. Yeah Disney!!

2 comments:

Melanie D. said...

Glad to hear from you. I am excited to hear about your new job. Hint, hint, hint.
Did you see my email about our trip? I sent it to google, I think.

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I love hearing from you, too. Are you free the first week-end in Mar? Maybe I could come see you that week-end. I have Friday off. Think about it.